Terms and Conditions
We are open 9am – 7pm in the summer (21st March-30th October) and 9 – 5pm in the winter (31st October- 21st March).Arrival time is from 2pm and departure time by 11am, we have late arrivals bays for any customers arriving after we’ve closed.
Please note although we are open over the Christmas and New Year period, we won’t be accepting arrivals Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. During this period, we will be open shorter times than usual.
In the Winter time pitches may be parked differently than in the Summer, which may alter the view.
Subject to availability, we can offer an early arrival for £5 and a late departure for £5 or £10 (2pm and 5pm respectively).
Arrival time is usually from 2pm, should you arrive before 2pm the early arrival charge applies.
We have single or double hardstandings available, our grass pitches can only be used for a maximum of seven days.
A deposit is required to book any stay. This will vary depending on whether your stay is touring or in our holiday cottages.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Touring – On cancellation any additional fees paid minus the deposit can be transferred to an alternative booking, but this is non-refundable.
Cottages – Any additional fees can only be refunded if the cottage is re-let minus an admin fee of £50, this is based on a written request of cancellation.
Seasonal tourers – Any additional fees can only be refunded up to the value of the lettings recovered minus £100 admin fee, this is based on a written request of cancellation.
All bookings will require full payment prior to arrival. 14 days prior to arrival for touring and 8 weeks prior to arrival for all holiday cottage bookings.
All visitors must report to reception. There is a £1 daily visitor fee charged for each group of visitors coming on to the park.
Longer booking terms are available, please ask for details.
All statements made by Bron-Y-Wendon are in the honest belief that the facts are correct at the present time.However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn and Bron-Y-Wendon cannot be held liable for this.
Bron-Y-Wendon cannot in any circumstances accept responsibility for loss of life, personal injury, loss, damage or accident to personal property.We recommend you take out appropriate insurance for your holiday to cover both yourself,others in your party, personal belongings and any damage to a third party.
Advance bookings are accepted on receipt of a non-refundable deposit. Information regarding deposit amounts can be found in our brochures and on our website. Booking is essential during high season and Bank Holidays. Extensions of bookings can be arranged through reception. Details of long (seasonal) stays are available on request. We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any guest(s) whose party make-up or behaviour interferes or may interfere with the general comfort of other guests. In this event no refunds will be given.
If we make any major alterations to your booking
We try very hard to provide all facilities as advertised on our website. It may however be necessary to make some alterations in advance of your holiday. If such a change is necessary, we will endeavour to advise you in writing as soon as possible.
If we cancel your booking
We always endeavour not to change the date or cancel your booking, but in exceptional circumstances this may be necessary.
We will inform you of the change or the date or cancellation as soon as possible and give you the following options.
A. Accept the alternative arrangements as notified to you.
B. Choose another available break from us at the advertised price.
C. Cancel your holiday with a full refund of any money you have paid.
The information taken at the time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at Bron-Y-Wendon, this is processed in accordance with the local law and your personal information is not sold to third parties. We may also disclose your data to Campstead Ltd who also process data in accordance with local law and do not sell personal information to third parties. They may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and offer a review regarding your stay at our park.
Our mailing list is used solely by us and our booking system suppliers to contact you with reference to your booking, feedback regarding your booking or for the purposes of informing you of any special offers or changes here at Bron-Y-Wendon Holiday Park.
For these purposes we retain in a secure file your Name, Address, Post Code, Phone Numbers and Email Address.
Any emails sent to you would always be issued from us here at The Park either directly or through using Mailchimp (a dedicated and secure mailing system).
If you wish to be removed from this mailing list please contact us directly here at The Park by phone or by email. If you do contact us asking to be removed from the mailing list, we will confirm this by email.
By making a booking you will have created an account with Bron-Y-Wendon Holiday Park. This means we will keep your details connected to this and future bookings (Name, Address, Post Code, Phone Numbers, Email, Car Registration and Caravan or Motorvan details) in a secure file.
Should you wish for your account to be closed after your stay please contact us by phone or by email.
1. Arrivals: On arrival please report to reception. Accounts and bookings will be checked and settled before a member of staff accompanies you to your pitch.
2.Park Etiquette: All persons in our grounds should behave in a safe and courteous manner at all times. Please use area entrances and roads to move around the park (avoid going between caravans where possible) Unnecessary noise or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other guests of any kind is not permitted in any part of the park.
3.Awnings: There are a number of designated ‘awning pitches’, including hard standings. In all cases only breathable ground sheets are allowed. Awnings must be taken down when the caravan is not occupied for any length of time (see seasonal document for how this rule applies).
4.Animals: Pets are welcome as long as they are kept on a lead at all times. Pets or animals should not be left in any vehicle parked at the park. We reserve the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress. We expect everyone to ‘pick up’ after their own animals.
5.Litter: Bins are provided, please ensure all litter is disposed of in the bins, bagged dog waste is also to be placed in the dog bins provided. Any person or group found littering or not clearing up after their group may be asked to leave the park with no refund given.
6. Storage: Storage boxes are not permitted unless they are inside the awning. Some seasonal pitches can have storage boxes if discussed and agreed by the park prior to installation.
7. Ball Games: All loose ball games and frisbees are not permitted on the park for the benefit of all. Kites are also not permitted due to overhead power cables.
8. Barbeques: Barbeques on purpose-built stands are allowed; disposable barbeques are permitted but must be raised off the floor. We reserve the right to charge for damage caused to the grass by barbeques being mis-used.
9. Bikes: Bikes must be ridden on the roads around the park and always in a safe manner. Bikes must not be ridden along the paths around the shower blocks, reception or underneath the barrier.
We ask parents/guardians to assist and support us in following and enforcing these rules, which are to the benefit of all holiday makers on the park.
10. Cars: The pitch fee includes parking for one car. Please notify reception in advance if you will be bringing more than one vehicle with you. Customers should check with reception on arrival regarding the parking of additional cars or visitors’ cars. The spaces by reception are for the use by caravans/motorvans and the cars of those visiting reception. Cars of customers on site and their visitors should only be parked in these spaces for a few minutes whilst in reception. Parking around the self-catering accomodation is reserved. Maximum of 2 cars permitted per pitch, for any additional cars there is a car park 5 minutes walk from the entrance to the Holiday Park.
The speed limit of 5 M.P.H must be observed at all times.
11. Children: Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians; they should be supervised at all times.
12. Children’s Play Area: The Play Area is open 9am-5pm (Winter) & 9am-7pm (Summer). The Play Area has been designed for children between the ages of 3 and 12. Children must be supervised at all times by a parent or adult.
Please only enter and exit the Play Area via the designated routes. The Play Area is a non-smoking area. The following items must not be taken onto the Park surface: Bikes, skateboards, prams, dogs (which must also be kept on leads at all times), any food or drink items. Please use The Play Area with care and consideration for all.
13. Disabled Facilities: Disabled facilities are available on the park. We have a number of pitches around reception, close to our disabled facilities which are available to people with disabilities; these pitches should be requested at the time of booking. We request that other customers respect that these pitches are prioritised for disabled customers.
14. The area designated for our static caravans is private to those customers only and their guests.
15. Electricity: The pitch price includes electricity.
Where possible designated caravan electrical equipment should be used (12v); domestic appliances can overload the supply to the pitch. Most pitches have 16-amp re-settable electric points. Although customers are able to re-set their electricity if needed, reception should be notified if the electric is re-set on more than one occasion.
16. Security: The majority of the park is behind a security barrier, we also have CCTV around the park.
17. Smoking Policy: All buildings have a strict no smoking policy.
18. Tents: We do not have a licence for tents and therefore are unable to accept them.