Re-Open for bookings from 11th July
Touring Park in the Heart of North Wales
Bron-Y-Wendon Touring Park is open all year round and stands above Llanddulas beach with un-interrupted views to the north over the Irish Sea. We are ideally situated for exploring all that North Wales has to offer being just off the A55 at junction 23. The site is between the A55 and the North Wales coast line railway (see map). All of our pitches have 16amp electric hook up and our super pitches have the benefit of their own water and grey waste points. The majority of pitches are hard standing with some being grass, but whether you are a caravanner, motorhome or campervanner we have the perfect pitch for all (depending on availability). Unfortunately, we cannot accept tents. For more information please see our Prices / Terms and Conditions / Additional Information.
COVID-19 – Update Saturday 4th July 2020
Firstly we would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and patience during the uncertain times.
It was announced on Friday that self contained holiday accommodation in Wales can prepare to re-open for bookings from Saturday July 11th. so long COVID issues do not escalate.
What does this mean?
- Touring Park.
- Will be re-open to all existing and new self contained caravans and motor-home bookings from Sat 11th July.
- Shower block, Toilets, Washing up area’s, Laundry & Play area will remain CLOSED (by law, until further notice)
- Due to the above, Campervan bookings will be difficult to facilitate (please contact us prior to booking)
- The Elsan disposal / Grey waste / Water & Refuse points will be available to use (with safety procedures in place)
- Please bring disposable gloves for use on any of the above and wash your hands after use.
- There will be staff available on site to help, but by phone contact only. The reception will not be open to customers
- All payments will be taken by card only
- Social distancing will be observed by all staff and customers at all times.
We are working hard to get everything ready and staff back on board fully.
In the meantime, we would ask for your patience as there is a lot of work to be done to get us ready to safely re-open. If you have a current booking we will be in touch to confirm any changes and requirements on arrival with plenty of time.
If you are looking to make a booking, we would ask where possible for these to be made online to relieve the pressure on the reception team.
We will also add news as we get it on our “News” page. Click here to take a look
We are currently encountering issues with our facebook page, so we apologize if you have left any comments or questions on this platform and you have not been responded to. We are working to resolve this, in the meantime please contact us by email instead of through facebook. email@example.com
Thank you everyone for your support and patience, stay safe so we can welcome you all back here at Bron-Y-Wendon soon.
Best regards from all of the team here at Bron-Y-Wendon.