Re-Open for bookings from 11th July
COVID-19 – Update Saturday 2nd August 2020
Firstly we would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and patience during the uncertain times.
We are now open for booking, but still with some restrictions due to COVID and mainly social distancing.
What does this mean?
- Touring Park.
- From Friday 31st July we will trial opening 2 showers and 2 toilets in both Gents and Ladies Reception block, with only 4 people maximum at any one time. This is due to the space inside and keeping social distancing.
- Our top shower block will remain closed for now.
- We recommend were possible to continue using your own facilities to reduce the crossover.
- Due to the above, Campervan bookings will be difficult to facilitate (please contact us prior to booking)
- The Elsan disposal / Grey waste / Water & Refuse points will be available to use (with safety procedures in place)
- Please bring disposable gloves for use on any of the above and wash your hands after use.
- There will be staff available on site to help, but by phone contact only. The reception will not be open to customers
- All payments will be taken by card only
- Social distancing will be observed by all staff and customers at all times.
- Private Static Caravans
- From July 13th, all owners can return to their caravan, as these are fully self contained.
- Holiday Cottages
- Open for existing and new bookings from July 11th
- This may require some changes / flexibility with arrival and departure times / days to allow enhanced cleaning
- If you have a booking we will be in contact soon should changes need to be made.
We are working hard to get everything ready and staff back on board fully.
In the meantime, we would ask for your patience as there is a lot of work to be done to get us ready to safely re-open. If you have a current booking we will be in touch to confirm any changes and requirements on arrival with plenty of time.
If you are looking to make a booking, we would ask where possible for these to be made online to relieve the pressure on the reception team.
We will also add news as we get it on our “News” page. Click here to take a look
We are currently encountering issues with our facebook page, so we apologize if you have left any comments or questions on this platform and you have not been responded to. We are working to resolve this, in the meantime please contact us by email instead of through facebook. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone for your support and patience, stay safe so we can welcome you all back here at Bron-Y-Wendon soon.
Best regards from all of the team here at Bron-Y-Wendon.
A privately owned family business on the stunning North Wales coastline. An ideal base with spectacular views to explore this special part of the world or just relax.
Click one of the boxes above to navigate the website.
Holiday Park near Llandudno & Conwy in the Heart of North Wales
You can be sure of a warm welcome at Bron-Y-Wendon Holiday Park North Wales. Bron-Y-Wendon is an award-winning Holiday Park with 5-pennant grading from AA and 5-star from Visit Wales.
These reflect our aim to continually improve our park facilities and environment and to focus on providing the best possible service for our customers.
North Wales is unparalleled in the range of activities and scenery on offer, our Touring Park and Holiday Cottages provide the perfect base for your holiday adventures, just a short drive to the beautiful market town of Conwy, and the popular seaside resort of Llandudno.
The Park itself is situated in Llanddulas on the North Wales coast between the railway line on one side and the A55 on the other. This makes us easy to access and a great place to stay if you want to explore the local area.
We are open all year for customers’ holiday convenience.
Please feel free to contact us anytime to enquire about availability and rates for your preferred location and dates.