After receiving the news from the Welsh Assembly that we can accept customers back in all self-contained static caravans and tourers again from the 13th July, we are looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Although being allowed to open, we are doing so with certain restrictions applied (Welsh Assembly guidance)
Please be read below should you have a booking or before making a booking;
- The site and reception is staffed for your arrivals etc, although to keep everyone safe it will be closed to customer entry.
- Our team will be available by telephone for any questions / bookings or products
- Strict social distancing must be observed by all, to keep everyone safe
- Upon arrival please stay in your vehicle and we will come out to you
- Should this not happen please phone the reception number 01492 512903
- A few of our pitches do require our tractor to park your caravan.
- Please do not un-hitch unless asked to by a member of our team, (we have made more pitches accessible without the tractor also, so this will help.)
- We will still sell gas and other items but this must be requested by phone whilst here.
- Our WiFi is now fully available to be purchased online.
- Communal Facilities; Legally need to remain closed until further notice, hence you would need to be in a caravan or motorhome which can be self-contained, with your own toilet and shower
- Showers & Toilets will remain closed until further notice
- Play area, washing up areas and laundry are also closed for safety.
- Our Elsan / Grey Waste / Water & Refuse points will be available for use still, with safe practice guidance. Please bring disposable gloves to avoid / minimize risk to you and others when using these.
- Remember to wash you hands regularly and avoid touching your face
- If you have any symptoms please do not come and contact us to move your booking
Since this news we have been inundated with bookings and contacts. If you do need to contact us please be patient, as we can only work through any requests in order and as quickly as we possibly can.
Where possible, please use the online booking process and make payments through this portal too using your booking reference and logging on to your account (Link on home page)
We look forward to seeing you here at Bron-Y-Wendon very soon and thank you for your continued support and patience.
All the team here at Bron-Y-Wendon
Please see the links below for more information: